Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Some one hack into my facebook and changed the contact info…

Customer Question
Some one hack into...

Some one hack into my facebook and changed the contact info and password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I just started the account a few days ago.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I have tried everything they have for me to do. But the email and phone number were both changed. The contact phone number was change to(###) ###-#### and the email was changed to***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

That is all.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/6/2017
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

If your information was changed then the only way to recover the Facebook account is to report it as compromised.

You can do this at:

https://www.facebook.com/hacked

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------