Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

HOW TO RID JUNK MAIL ON THUNDERBIRD, MOZTLLA, WEB, NONE, NO…

Customer Question
HOW TO RID JUNK...

HOW TO RID JUNK MAIL ON THUNDERBIRD

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

MOZTLLA

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

WEB

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

NONE

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/6/2017
Email technician: Satchi, Computer Software Engineer replied 9 months ago
Satchi
Satchi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi ,

Welcome to Justanswer.com

Please follow the below steps to fix the issue .

Steps to Turn on the Spam Filter in Mozilla Thunderbird

1. Select Tools | Account Settings... (Windows and Mac) from the menu in Mozilla Thunderbird.
    • ​You can also select Preferences | Account Settings from the Thunderbird (hamburger) menu.
  2. For each account you want to use Mozilla Thunderbird's spam filter:
    1. Go to the Junk Settings category under the desired account.
    2. Make sure Enable adaptive junk mail controls for this account is checked.
  3. Click OK.

Or follow the link below for details

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/thunderbird-and-junk-spam-messages

Thanks

Satchi

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist