Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Wrong e-mail is locke in.How do I get rid of it? ANU.edu.au.

Customer Question
Wrong e-mail is locke...

Wrong e-mail is locke in.How do I get rid of it ?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

ANU.edu.au

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I want to get connected o ticketek

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
8/6/2017
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Pete, Computer Expert

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will need to look for a "log out" or "sign out" option, to get out of the wrong email and then enter the correct email information.