Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I haven't been able to collect my e-mails since July 14

Customer Question

I haven't been able to collect my e-mails since July 14 since my sister from Edmonton tried to read her FB and e-mails on my laptop inMiss. The helper online told me I had to have a new google address as i'd forgotten myopic. Nothing worked. I'm hoping to get back to my Google e-mail address***@******.*** and also collect e-mails from***@******.*** - then close down the #17 site completely.
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?
Customer: I believe it's Bell I have all my phone, TV , and computer under this - is that what you mean?
JA: When did you last update your Facebook?
Customer: Don't know - it works just fine - I'm on it most days...
JA: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the software expert, I'll connect you shortly.
Customer: I think if I can retrieve the e-mails and remember my PW - must write it down , I'll be O.K. I have a 2 year support system with MacBook Air to come online to teach/help me - but this was how I screwed up!
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I also want to download the Elf Emmit app - but guessing that can be done through Mac support too?
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Can you tell me please how you access your email? Do you use the Google Chrome web browser or Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer, Firefox, or something else?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

I apologize. I just realized that you are probably using Safari, since you are using a MAC. I can definitely help you to retrieve the password ***** your original account and get you logged into it. Do you still have the mobile phone number ending in (•••) •••-••26? If so, I can have a code sent to that number that can help us to reset the passcode.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We do have access to that phone number. my mobile number is(###) ###-####
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for that information. I am sorry that you had to wait for a response. I am just now logging into work for the day. Please let me know when you are available and I will help you to get back into your email. Resetting your password ***** ***** easy part. Once we've done that I will walk you through signing back in to your original gmail address.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Problem solved this morning/early afternoon with the help of the Tech support at Mac in Mississauga. Thank you but I really didn't want to pAY WHEN YOU ADVERTIZED "FREE". HAVE A GOOD DAY - I WANT TO NOW LEAVE THIS "JOINED GROUP".
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

I'm happy to hear that your problem has been resolved. As an independent contractor I don't have access to billing information, so you will need to contact Customer Support via email at *****@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help. They can help you with refund requests and cancellation of membership. Have a great evening!