Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to get my gmail to come in and it keeps telling…

Customer Question
Hi I am...

Hi I am trying to get my gmail to come in and it keeps telling me that my gmail account is out of date

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Just started day before yeasterday

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through the icon on my computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

About everything you can think yesterday was able to access it to download a printing program

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Not nessery just need to be able to read my mail

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
8/5/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, do you access your Gmail emails using the MAIL app (with the white envelope icon) on your computer?

Please reply at the box below; thank you.