Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My phone a crackhead just moved out and probably has access…

Customer Question
My phone a crackhead...

My phone a crackhead just moved out and probably has access to my Gmail and Yahoo mail

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

IDK she was in it for about 2 years change phone # now need access to my mail

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

She probably has access to all my information except my new #

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
8/5/2017
Email technician: JJesus Perez Gonzale,
 replied 1 year ago
JJesus Perez Gonzale

Hi, I would like to assist you

Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 1 year ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

Note: If you're not able to follow the steps provided below, I can also help you over secure remote session or start a live discussion via phone as per your convenience.

Please follow the steps given below:

1. Try to access your Yahoo Email account as given under:

A. Try to login into you webmail account by clicking the link given below:
http://mail.yahoo.com
B. If you're not able to login, please go to https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot, and try to reset your Yahoo email account password.

2. Try to access your Gmail account as given under:

Click the link:
http://gmail.com

If you're not able to login, please Click "forgot your password"
And follow on-screen instructions to create a new password.

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And kindly if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit), that would be greatly appreciated.