Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I left my phone in the uber drivers's car in Atlanta. j****,

Customer Question
I left my phone...

I left my phone in the uber drivers's car in Atlanta. my name is ***** *********, my email is***@******.*** , my cell is(###) ###-####I was just dropped off at my home about thirty minutes ago at*****. Atlanta, ga can you help me please

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Gmail.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My phone, but right now I'm on my home computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Maam, how in the hell can I trouble shoot when I cant get in tough with the driver and you all refuse to have a number I can call and talk to a live voice

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Maam, apparently you do understand the emergency. the more riders ride in the young ladies car, the less chance I can retrieve it. can you assist or not? there is enough bad press about uber now.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/5/2017
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please follow the steps below :

Note : Lost item return fees ($15 fee) are currently in Boston and Chicago only. If you live in another city, and would like to pay your driver for their time, you may do so by adding a tip to your trip within the app.

1. Use another phone install and open the Uber app, Tap the menu icon, then "Help"
2. Tap "Trips and Fare Review" and select the trip you took
3. Tap "I lost an item," then "Contact my driver about a lost item"
4. Enter your phone number and tap "SUBMIT"

Let me know the results

Thank you