Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My husband passed away a while ago.I ,t know the password or…

Customer Question
My husband passed away...

My husband passed away a while ago.I don,t know the password ***** the correct E-mail for me now I need help with new password &E-mail or I might as well quite my service.Help Please.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

10 years Dell windows XP Home Edition

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Over 6 months, I can,t get hardly anything right now it,s pretty worthless. I,m ready to quite my service I also have a I pad with the same problem and thats an apple rebuilt without a password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

HELP HELP THAT,S WHAT I NEED,

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
8/5/2017
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry about your husband and I'm sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. This is going to be a little involved, but I believe that I CAN help you with this. It may require a phone call and SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE, where I connect to your computer and work on the problem while you watch. if you knew your email address I could help you to reset the password, but if you don't know that, then I'll need to check to see if it might be stored on your computer ( possibly in the web browser settings.