Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When we turned on the new HP laptop it did not allow us to…

Customer Question
When we turned on the...
When we turned on the new HP laptop it did not allow us to use the old Hotmail account. We now need to somehow get back to the old Hotmail account. That name is***@******.***. Can you assist us in how to do that? our emails need to all come to that email address and now we are not getting an emails. Please help!!!
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/5/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

If it show you signed into the new hotmail account, then, "Signout" of this account and then try to sign inot the original account.

However, if you're not able to login, please visit www.hotmail.com

And follow steps under "forgot password" options.

Keep me posted and remember to rate.

Regards,

Sandy

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Do you still need help with this?

If yes, please let me know.

Else kindly if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.