Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cant reset my password on yahoo.com, month ago, web browser,

Customer Question
Cant reset my password...

Cant reset my password ***** yahoo.com

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Month ago

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Reset to earlier date still a no go

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

No I just cant get into my yahoo.com account

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/5/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected Yahoo email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess