Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I received an email msg from the Micosoft account team with…

Customer Question
I received an email...

I received an email msg from the Micosoft account team with a password ***** code but no link to the web page where it is to be entered.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I received an email msg from Microsoft support team with password ***** code but no link to web page where it is tio be entered.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

NI

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
8/5/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 1 year ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

When you request the code the page should immediately change to a page requesting the code be entered.

Can you tell me the e-mail address you are trying to reset the password *****?