Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

How do get another e-mail address? Outlook How do I get

Customer Question

How do get another e-mail address?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Outlook How do I get another e-mail address?
JA: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is the only question I have at this time!
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

You may create your new Outlook.com email address on the following page:

Create Outlook Email Address: https://signup.live.com/signup?

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with --For ***** ***** Only!--

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com