Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My ability to access gmail with thunderbird has failed. I

Customer Question

My ability to access gmail with thunderbird has failed. I get timeout errors. I also cut back number of cache open to 1 in response to an error message. My total gmail account is very large, but I asked to only store offline 1 folder and that did not help
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: It started yesterday
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I uninstalled and reinstalled already. Only thing I got back was my folder descriptions
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I uninstalled and reinstalled Thuderbird. Set number down to 1 in response to error message. Also tried limiting download to one folder
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can't think of anything
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason