Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My ability to access gmail with thunderbird has failed. I…

Customer Question
My ability to access...

My ability to access gmail with thunderbird has failed. I get timeout errors. I also cut back number of cache open to 1 in response to an error message. My total gmail account is very large, but I asked to only store offline 1 folder and that did not help

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

It started yesterday

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I uninstalled and reinstalled already. Only thing I got back was my folder descriptions

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I uninstalled and reinstalled Thuderbird. Set number down to 1 in response to error message. Also tried limiting download to one folder

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
8/5/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason