Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have used Gmail for years but recently I was hacked (I…

Customer Question
I have used Gmail...

I have used Gmail for years but recently I was hacked (I think) because while I can receive and send emails I cannot save them in any of the folders I have created. Is there anything I can do? My email address is***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

From my PC via a desk top icon.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of any thing more.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Do you access your Gmail emails using an email program, e.g. Outlook, Windows Live Mail?

Please reply at the box below; thank you.