Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I use gmail and I use thunderbird to read it on my PC in…

Customer Question
I use gmail and...

I use gmail and I use thunderbird to read it on my PC in playing with the settings I have managed to lose all my gmail and it has also gone from my thunderbird. All trash's are empty. How do i undo this

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

1 hour

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Thru thunderbird on my pc

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to restore my e-mail from MozBackup, it did not work

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/4/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Can we go ahead with a secure remote session so that I can troubleshoot the Thunderbird issue directly with you?

Please reply at the box below; thank you.

sure
no thank you i would just like to trouble shoot with you by chat

Please ignore any remote assistance offer (simply "X" it out) shown on this page; it's sent by our site and not by me. Sending you a minimal, revised offer for remote service now.

Just got your response; it will be difficult for me to actually look for the missing emails via this page itself. How about if I waive off the full remote fee for you now? Let me know; thank you.

This is starting to look like a scam to me I do not want any help from you. I paid my $5.00 and thought I would get to chat. Now I just keep getting further offers to log on to my computer and fix the problem . I do not want this I have said so and yet you will not let me go and in my e-mail I have a receipt for C$71. which I never authorized and if this doesn't stop and I do not get a notice of cancellation the I will be forced to take action on this matter.

No problem, I'll request a full refund for you now. Please do not reply back any further on this page.