Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot attach a picture to my gmail - when selecting

Customer Question

I cannot attach a picture to my gmail - when selecting attach file prog goes to file explorer for a second then chrome abort with message chrome closes abnormally - using windows 10
JA: How large is the picture you're trying to attach?
Customer: I never get to make a selection of any kind - chrome aborts file explioer is not visible
JA: Are you getting any error messages when you try to attach your picture file or send an email?
Customer: no it says chrome closed abnormally - do you want to recover - yes and you are returned to whetre you were before selecting the attachment
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i've also had similar experience with a program where I write a letter to a child associated with Compassion Int'l - attempting to add a picture then chrome aborts
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

When did you first start having this issue with attaching files using Chrome?

Please reply at the box below; thank you.