Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Some important people get a failure of delivery message when…

Customer Question
Some important people get...

Some important people get a failure of delivery message when they reply to me. It doesn't happen 100% of the time. Right now it is hurting my career.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Thunderbird Mozilla

Technician's Assistant: Which Mozilla product do you have?

Email

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Mozilla software?

This is my starting point.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure. This is new for me. I've had the same email account for years.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
8/4/2017
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 6 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Thank you.

It said payment failure on this end. But I think you may have asked a duplicate question, is your computer an Asus?

I am typing this on my iPhone now since I lost our screen on my computer when I updated my credit information
My computer is a Toshiba

We need to get you back to this page on your computer.

Heres the link to get back to this page. http://www.justanswer.com/email/alc9a-important-people-failure-delivery-message-when.html

When you get back to this page on your computer, your toshiba. Then we can connect.

Dustin S

I will try to get back on.
I am back on my Toshiba. Can you help me?

I can, but the system wont let me send the remote service offer. If im successful there will be a 30$ payment , if im not successful in fixing the issue you will receive a full refund of all fees. Is that acceptable to you?

My bank contacted me to okay these transactions. I did. Please help me. The bank was being cautious.
that is acceptable to me.

Lets get connected and we can worry about payment afterwords.

To start the connection, please click this link if you are ready to proceed right now

if not, i am on EST, please let me know a time you want to continue. These steps need

to be done from your pc only. Other devices will not allow remote connection as requested.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=98ea6044-56c3-494a-9687-0a8ff9e2ff9c

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

I'm not sure we are still connected. I've been looking at my screen on my computer and hoping for a message from you.
Is there anyway to confirm that we are still connected? I'm typing this from my phone because I'm not getting responses from my computer.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist