Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Some important people get a failure of delivery message when

Customer Question

Some important people get a failure of delivery message when they reply to me. It doesn't happen 100% of the time. Right now it is hurting my career.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Thunderbird Mozilla
JA: Which Mozilla product do you have?
Customer: email
JA: What have you tried so far with your Mozilla software?
Customer: This is my starting point.
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not sure. This is new for me. I've had the same email account for years.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

It said payment failure on this end. But I think you may have asked a duplicate question, is your computer an Asus?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am typing this on my iPhone now since I lost our screen on my computer when I updated my credit information
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My computer is a Toshiba
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

We need to get you back to this page on your computer.

Heres the link to get back to this page. http://www.justanswer.com/email/alc9a-important-people-failure-delivery-message-when.html

When you get back to this page on your computer, your toshiba. Then we can connect.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I will try to get back on.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am back on my Toshiba. Can you help me?
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

I can, but the system wont let me send the remote service offer. If im successful there will be a 30$ payment , if im not successful in fixing the issue you will receive a full refund of all fees. Is that acceptable to you?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My bank contacted me to okay these transactions. I did. Please help me. The bank was being cautious.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
that is acceptable to me.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Lets get connected and we can worry about payment afterwords.

To start the connection, please click this link if you are ready to proceed right now

if not, i am on EST, please let me know a time you want to continue. These steps need

to be done from your pc only. Other devices will not allow remote connection as requested.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=98ea6044-56c3-494a-9687-0a8ff9e2ff9c

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm not sure we are still connected. I've been looking at my screen on my computer and hoping for a message from you.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Is there anyway to confirm that we are still connected? I'm typing this from my phone because I'm not getting responses from my computer.