Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I got a new computer my other crashed i lost all my emails…

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new computer my other crashed i lost all my emails and all my licenses and i was pd up till 2019 can you help me

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

I cant get anything my screen is black i have backup on a harddrive but there is nothing on wiindows 10 to use the harddrive to back it up

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Outtlook

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried the "Recover deleted items" option under the Deleted Items folder?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my incredimail back i have had it for yrs

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/4/2017
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

When you say your screen is black, do you mean that the entire windows 10 screen is blank and the computer wont boot?

Or do you just mean the Incredimail screen is black?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S