Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Accidentally deleted an email so I need to retrieve, aol, on…

Customer Question
Accidentally deleted an email...

Accidentally deleted an email so I need to retrieve

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On aol site on laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything that was suggested by aol online

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/4/2017
Email technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

You can recover and restore deleted emails from AOL mail with the help of few easy steps;

Step 1: Using your web browser, go to AOL .com. In the top right corner of the AOL page, click on the envelope icon to go to AOL Mail.

Step 2: Sign in to your AOL account. When signed in, click on the Trash icon located at the left panel. This shall open the contents of your Trash folder.

Step 3: In the Trash folder, you will see all of your deleted emails that is not older than seven (7) days.

Step 4: If you want to recover or restore any of the emails in the list, click on the check box to select the email message.

Step 5: When the deleted emails are selected, click on the Action button above then in the pull down menu, click on "Inbox" under "Move To" group of commands. This action will move the deleted emails that you selected back to the Inbox.

Step 6: Congratulations! Your deleted emails must be restored to your Inbox.

But if emails deleted from the trash box then you will not recover them.

Please Rate My Service if my answer was sufficient!
If you have any other questions please let me know, as I always strive for excellent service!!
Thank you!

It was only deleted today and I cannot recover as you suggest.