Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Google could not verify that jerrihuckelberry31 is my

Customer Question
Google could not...
Google could not verify that jerrihuckelberry31 is my account had problem many times
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/4/2017
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 11 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

Do you still have your phone number that ends in "20", if so you can reset your password ***** order to create a new password ***** your account.

Thanks,

David.

No that's the problem I no longer own that phone ride to put it on anew phone and couldn't remember the pass word had it on my tablet was receiving emails and now nothing

Have you tried getting a security code from your Samsung tablet in order to reset the password?

If not then click the "Try a different question" on the password ***** screen, then follow the prompts to complete the password ***** and let me know if you need assistance with any of the steps.

Also, if you prefer, I can provide secure remote assistance to access your tablet and help you with the reset.

Do you still need assistance?

Thanks,

David.