Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Google could not verify that jerrihuckelberry31 is my

Customer Question

Google could not verify that jerrihuckelberry31 is my account had problem many times
Category: Email
Expert:  syseng replied 2 months ago.

My name is David.

Do you still have your phone number that ends in "20", if so you can reset your password ***** order to create a new password ***** your account.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No that's the problem I no longer own that phone ride to put it on anew phone and couldn't remember the pass word had it on my tablet was receiving emails and now nothing
Expert:  syseng replied 2 months ago.

Have you tried getting a security code from your Samsung tablet in order to reset the password?

Expert:  syseng replied 2 months ago.

If not then click the "Try a different question" on the password ***** screen, then follow the prompts to complete the password ***** and let me know if you need assistance with any of the steps.

Also, if you prefer, I can provide secure remote assistance to access your tablet and help you with the reset.

Expert:  syseng replied 2 months ago.

Do you still need assistance?

Thanks,

David.