Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a new gmail account. How do I make that the main

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new gmail account. How do I make that the main gmail account.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Just got new account two days ago.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Can I talk with someone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

No but thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/4/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.