Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My computer crashed. Carbonite transferred all the data on

Customer Question

My computer crashed. Carbonite transferred all the data on my MacBook PRO to my new one of my two WORD passes to my
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?
Customer: macbook pro Died - I still have Word on my MacBook Air - but it (my second #) did not transfer by CARBONITE to my weeks- new MACBOOK operating system MacOS Sierra 10-12-6 Apple says best bet is to take this problem to Microsoft Mall store - so trying to w
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I still have my old MacBook pro at home but it is totally DEAD- I bought the Microsoft for 2 computers at the Apple store Bethesda Row several years ago .. THANkYOU I know its most password ***** that's any help
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Which version of Microsoft Word was not transferred?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason