Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot join Facebook as I want to have on my own iPad and…

Customer Question
I cannot join Facebook...

I cannot join Facebook as I want to have on my own iPad and my wife already has it on her own iPad, I am frustrated to set up and join, I need your help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Several times for several days, I want to join but they keep on saying I already have another account, need different e-mail or mobile number. I did fill out but the same message

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I want to join or login in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

My wife already has Facebook on her own iPad using our e-mail and I want to join using my own e-mail separated e-mail

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/4/2017
Email technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

You are looking to set up a new Facebook account of your own, correct?