Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My incoming email is being sent to JUNK, aol.com, on my

Customer Question

My incoming email is being sent to JUNK
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: aol.com
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on my computer from mail
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none.Don't knowhow
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so, thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Please, do not create duplicate tasks.

Stay on this page.