Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to get into my hotmail account. there is a

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to get into my hotmail account. there is a message saying some one else is using my account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Hotmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I can't get access to my account either i am totally locked out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried extreme amount of times to reset my password ***** the request sent to another e mail and each time the sent reset numbers don't work

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/4/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please when you were last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

three weeks ago

Thanks

When you say the numbers don't work, what exactly hapens when youtry to put the numbers in?

i am referring to when i put in my password
i get a message that some one else is using my account

ok, can you use my link then to reset your password.

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Once the password ***** been reset, use this new password ***** sign into your acccount.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

i have tried so many times to contact the place to reset my password ***** they send me a code that never works

Can you tell me the email address with the issue please.

Do you have the telephone number ending in 10 still? If so, what are the last 4 digits of the number?

no this is a old telephone number . i have recently moved and have a new phone but can't get into my information to change any data to new address and phone
the old phone number was(###) ###-####

Do you still have the bo*****@yahoo.com email address?

thats where they hotmail people have been sending me numerous codes that don't work

What is the email address?

Tell me the code in the new email you just received please

i made a mistake on the old phone number it should be(###) ###-####

23915214

It is one number too many, please double check it as it is 7 digits

the number given was 28915214

please put the content of the entire email here

in order to do that i have to leave this site and go into my yahoo e mail and i will lose contact

But you did that already... to get the code for me from the email

no i had it written down on a scratch pad

This is a new ID that you were just sent... this is why the ID is not valid you gave

Can I connect to your computer so I can regain access for you?

It will be easier for you. I made an offer for this, can you please accept it

if i keave this site i will also have paid $5.00 first and then was charged another $54.00 already on my visa account tonight

ok... butt I need you to do my instructions correcty please.

i can't afford any further fees

ok... thenI need you to do my instructions correcty please.

So actually go to your yahoo account and open the email and give me the actual code you were sent

ok i will try but i am sure i will lose this contact. please wait while i do this

ok

i was sent two different codes, the first one sent was(###) ###-#### the second attempt i was given code(###) ###-####..both failed
are you still there?

I need to know the last email you were sent and the Code in it.

i just gave you the two codes, i was given the e mail was [email protected]

Ok, it does not seem to be working this way, as I cannot get the information I need from you.

Are you prepared to accept the offer for me to connect? If not, no problem but I will have to opt out of the question then

opt out then,

No problem, you do not need to do anything, you will be contacted when another expert takes over

Thank you

Email technician: AMIT, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
AMIT
AMIT, Information Systems Manager

I read over the previous instructions and I am going to try and assist further to get you in your account. I know you have used the password ***** tool multiple times however please bear with me in that I am going to ask you to do it again.

When we do each step please don't input anything or click submit on the hotmail side so as to not cause the current valid reset code to become invalid. Sound good?