Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I upgraded my iphone with verizon and I have had problems…

Customer Question
I upgraded my iphone...

I upgraded my iphone with verizon and I have had problems since. One of the issues is that I received and I am from Google with an account verification code and that's part of it it gave me the following telephone number(###) ###-#### This is not my phone number but is my girlfriends. They gave me a verification number and I'm not sure how to use it to reestablish my Google service

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I changed it this afternoon.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. Is that available through the app store?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time. I just hope that I continue my Google service.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
8/4/2017
Email technician: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

What all options do you see over there to reset your password ***** from this phone number ?