Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had my email today, get home and it says it doesn't

Customer Question
I had my email...

I had my email today, get home and it says it doesn't actist?

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Chrome

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No I use this everyday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I was trying to recover my password ***** got a new phone and it had the old one, but I did answer the question when did you open this account. And now I have no account. My job will fire me over this

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/4/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Are you right now on the PC or on the phone?

PC or phone?

i cant allow that its a compant computer you tell me i will follow directions
apple mac pro latest verison

Sorry, I am a PC expert, I will opt out and mac expert will assist, stand by

how long is the trail period for
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

Please let me know when you're ready to work with me. Thank you.

May I know if you're still facing this issue or it is fixed now.

Are you using your browser like safari or google chrome OR email client like Apple Mail to access your emails?