Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not able to see my E Mails because Advertisements are…

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to see my E Mails because Advertisements are popping up and blocking

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

I am not able to see mu E Mails because advertisements are popping up and blockin all but the first 2 E Mails. there is no x to cancel the ads. Help!

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My E Mails are blocked by ads that pop up and cover all but the first 2 EMails. How do I delete these ads? there are no X symbols to delete them. I can't read my mail. Help!

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

There are no ways to delete these ads. I am asking you to come up with a solution.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/3/2017
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What windows os are you running please? (7,8 or 10) and what internet browser are you using such firefox, safari, chrome ect..?