Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password and kept trying to find the correct one…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** kept trying to find the correct one finally you locked my account. I no longer have the live email. Codes you have sent don't work I am sooo very frustated right now

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Did the things under recover your account. BTW the address you sent to recover it the does not work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

No just the address they sent to recover was https://g.co/recover for help.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can't use the app because of password---they want me to check my email---If I could check my email I wouldn't be here asking for help---email account is locked
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is anyone on here or am I just wasting time?
8/3/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 1 year ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue faster and directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.