Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Darn! You're going to charge me for this aren't you?? OK.

Customer Question
Darn! You're going...

Darn! You're going to charge me for this aren't you?? OK. Let's see how far I can go. Yahoo is on the horizon!!

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I changed my password ***** now I can no longer log in using the new password. I fear my account has been hacked. Whoever hacked it changed all my password ***** so that I can not log in. Furthermore, something has gone wrong! I cannot log in when Google sends my phone a text code. I cannot log in when Google sends my alternate email a text code. There seems to be nothing I can do to get my account back! I am troubled in that I have a lot of sensitive information in my email and I am doing a lot of charity work through my email. This is devastating and not something that can be easily fixed by starting a new account; particularly when I cannot recover any prior emails or any contacts! Please help!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

No. That's about it! :)

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
8/3/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 1 year ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue faster and directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.