Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like to set up a Gmail and they want my account no.

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to set up a Gmail and they want my account no. and I don't think I have acct with google- help me. thank you

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I never access GMail-I want to set my own up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

In trying to set one up, they want a code and account no- which I do not have

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/3/2017
Email technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. Can you please elaborate your concern. I see you want to open a new Gmail Account. Do you want me to Walk you through the Process ?

Thanks,

Kumar