Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cannot get outlook 2016 to switch from offline to online. 4…

Customer Question
Cannot get outlook 2016...

Cannot get outlook 2016 to switch from offline to online

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

4 days or so

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I've tried clicking on to the send/receive button on th OL ribbon and the clicking on the offline tab - no effect

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/3/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason