Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get into it because I am running Windows 10 and it…

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into it because I am running Windows 10 and it won't sync my emails to gmail. And it doesn't like any of the passwords I use to sign in on this tablet. HELP!

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

It works fine on my computer, but has never worked right on the tablet. At least 6 months it's been a pain.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser, Google, on my computer or on my phone - both of which work very well.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I never got that far. I have hassled with it w/o ever reaching the trouble shooter page.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Why my tablet won't use the same password ***** the computer (desk) or my

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
8/3/2017
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 1 year ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

First, are you using Google Chrome or another web browser on the tablet?

Thanks,

David.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Google Chrome

Ok thanks. And when you try to login to Gmail with your tablet what exactly does the error state? Is it wrong username or password?

Do you still need assistance?

Thanks,

David.