Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

OL has stopped working

Customer Question

OL has stopped working
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know what exact program you are referring to with "OL"? Then I am sure I can help you.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
AOL

Thank you. What exactly is the error message with AOL when you are trying to start it or where exactly does it fail?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have solved the problem. I would like to cancel my membership. I have been charged $5 and $37

Thank you, ***** ***** am unable to advise about any billing related questions, I am just the technician and can only help you with your computer issue. If you need clarification about the billing, please call JustAnswer customer care at:

USA / Canada 1-***-***-****

Thank you very much for your patience,

Lorenz Vauck