Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like to send my aol emails in plain text. I used to…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to send my aol emails in plain text. I used to be able to do this with a double right click in the body of the message, I can no longer do this can you help? Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Aol account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This happened when I switched to a new hp laptop. I have tried no trouble shooting.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/3/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

Okay,

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=23c85f41-174a-4599-9f39-84f98e7d34d9

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program to start secure remote session.

Please follow the steps provided else provide me your contact number. I will call you directly.

I am ready to help you. Please reply back to me.

Thank you.

Please try to use a new browser like Google chrome or Mozilla Firefox and login into your email account.

And then try to compose and send in a plain text.

If you don't have Google chrome or Mozilla Firefox on the computer, you can download these using the link given below.

https://www.google.com/chrome/index.html

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And kindly if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Do you still need help with this?

If yes, please let me know.

Else kindly if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.