Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My wife has an old email account with Google but does not…

Customer Question
My wife has an...

My wife has an old email account with Google but does not remember it was. Can we find it or should I set up an new one?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

She will be through a phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know where to start without knowing what her email was

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?

She just changed to the smart phone

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/3/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Does she still recall the gmail email address she was assigned?

And when did she last sign into it?

Please let me know

Thank you