Email

Connect one-on-one with a verified email technician who will answer your question

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All email technicians are VERIFIED
I was hacked and locked out of my Hotmail account. They send
Richard, IT Manager
I was hacked and locked out of my Hotmail account. They send ALL my contact message from me saying I was in London and needed $1500.00. … read more
Both iPad and computer no longer will open hotmail mail it
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
Both iPad and computer no longer will open hotmail mail it is only outlook and need acess to hotmail folders etc and need mail I thought it was going to automatically transfer mail sent to my hotmail … read more
WELL. I USED TO HAVE A PHONE THAT I HAVE NOT HAD IN FEW
Richard, IT Manager
I USED TO HAVE A PHONE THAT I HAVE NOT HAD IN FEW YEARS SO THE VERIFICATION DOES NOT WORK WITH WHAT I THOUGHT WAS MY EMAIL FOR MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS BUT IT SEND VERIFICATION I TYP IT IN AND IT STILL SAYS GOOGLE CAN NOT VERIFYE ME I HAVE SOME VIDEOS I HAVE ONLINE AND I AM THE ONE THAT DOWN LOADED THEM AND ALL BUT NEVER CAN GET BACK INTO MY ACCOUNTS I HAD A STROKE FEW YEARS AGO AND WAS OUT OF THE LOOP FROM EVERYTHING NOW I AM TRYING SO HARD TO GET ACCESS TO EVERYTHING THAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE AND IT IS NOT WORKING … read more
I CANNOT SIGN ON TO MY NEW iPhone 7 WITH MY MAIL. I HAVE
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
I CANNOT SIGN ON TO MY NEW iPhone 7 WITH MY MAIL. I HAVE TRIED ON PHONE-THE PREVIOUS EMAIL I USED WITH MY OLD PHONE, I ACCIDENTIALLY DELETED. I NOW KEEP GETTING A MESSAGE THAT THE ACCOUNT DOES NOT EXI… read more
Cannot access email, and have forgotten my password, haven't
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, email technician
cannot access email, and have forgotten my password … read more
I can't remember my password and I can't remember my yahoo
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Owner
I can't remember my password ***** I can't remember my yahoo password ***** I've been in an endless loop. I have a new cell phone number that isn't registered. Help! … read more
I lost all my e mails and they ask me to make a new outlook,
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I lost all my e mails and they ask me to make a new outlook … read more
I am locked out of my hotmail account. I can't remember,the
Richard, IT Manager
I am locked out of my hotmail account. I can't remember,the password; have had this account a long time. Thanks.… read more
Trying to get into my Hotmail account but can't remember
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Trying to get into my Hotmail account but can't remember password … read more
Is this a paid site? JA: Sometimes things that you think
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
I am trying to delete a gmail account but I can't remember the password, and I cannot reset the password ***** the email account it sends me to has previously been deleted. I was on the phone for an hour with a google tech yesterday, and she was like "oh well." I can't remember the answers to the stupid questions in their prompt. Their questions are like when did you create the account? That was about 10 years ago. I can't remember the exact date and year. I can't remember the last password ***** I wouldn't be here asking how to do it. … read more
Cannot get email. Says incorrect user name and password and
sandy
sandy, Technical Specialist
Cannot get email. Says incorrect user name and password ***** I have had the same user name since the beginning… read more
My friend in Poland bought laptop an was force to open
sandy
sandy, Technical Specialist
My friend in Poland bought laptop an was force to open account in Hotmail ; Adam Sobolewski***@******.*** . Today from not correct address :***@******.*** was sent dozen of mails asking to send many v… read more
OUTLOOK use to transfer all of my hotmail stuff. Now I have
Chris L., Support Specialist
OUTLOOK use to transfer all of my hotmail stuff. Now I have a new account with OUTLOOK and I do not have now hotmail anymore. Its been along time since I opened my accout with hotmail, numbers have ch… read more
Hi, i have accidentally closed my hotmail account, how can
Richard, IT Manager
Hi, i have accidentally closed my hotmail account, how can i restore my hotmail account back?… read more
Hi, I had my emailed hacked last Friday by some friendly Nigerians.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Hi, I had my emailed hacked last Friday by some friendly Nigerians. I have changed my password, (finally) removed the auto-forward they set up to receive all my incoming emails but I still don't seem … read more
I had a hotmail account that was blocked because hotmail thought
Chris L., Support Specialist
I had a hotmail account that was blocked because hotmail thought it had been hacked. It had not been hacked...I was trying to do a remote assit with a co-worker. I tried many times to retrieve my acco… read more
I opened mail thinking it was family photos ,deleted it straight
Chris L., Support Specialist
I opened mail thinking it was family photos ,deleted it straight away but it has compromised my contacts & is continually sending them all loads of junk HELP !… read more
My friend communicates with me by email every day about his
James, Network & System Administrator
My friend communicates with me by email every day about his small travel business in Laos. He cannot get online to his hotmail account ([email protected]). When he tries to log on he cannot enter id an… read more