Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My password to send hotmail on [email protected]!no…

Customer Question
My password ***** send...

My password ***** send hotmail on [email protected]!no longer works-and I can't send emails I thought it was Magenta12

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

It is just asking for my hotmail password

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

Everything worked normally until about 21st July. can you check my email password?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I can't open an apple account.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/3/2017
Email technician: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Do you have access to your hotmail account ? If so check the SPAM folder of it and check over there is you received any email for your apple account reset over there.

Let me know how it goes !