Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am having problem with my account. it will not recognise…

Customer Question
I am having problem...

I am having problem with my account. it will not recognise my account and I cannot log in.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes... on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes I have put in the codes that have been sent to me and it still does not recognise

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I got my Samsung tablet back and it was reset and now I am unable to sync the accounts as I did before they reset it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
8/3/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am trying to resync my tablet and it will not recognise the account that I already have. The tablet was reset by the phone company so I have redo all the settings. I have tried the codes that were sent to me and still not recognising my account
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
cannot remotely connect you as I cannot get the device to sync

Thank you for writing back with that information. So your tablet is running on Android and it is asking you to sync using the old Gmail account that you have used on it before?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello... can you help me or not

I am opting out.. Please wait for other experts to join you here. I am very sorry if I was not able to help.