Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

The email that I am using is saying that it is not valid.

Customer Question

JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: yahoo
JA: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I have it saved on my apple computer and when I log in thru Safari I access them.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My apple is trying to be hacked recently and I think they are still trying. I have some accounts on my computer using my wifi and I didn't authorize it.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. So you can access your Yahoo email using Safari in your Mac. Can you please tell me where do you access it that gave you that error that it is invalid? Did you try to add it in an email program like MS Outlook or Mac Mail?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess