Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My Outlook is getting items on Event Viewer with times that…

Customer Question
My Outlook is getting...

My Outlook is getting items on Event Viewer with times that my computer was shut down indicating opening access to others. The latest included views n Outlook numbers 102,300,301,302,105 and 326. I do not want other accesses to my email.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

For at least a week. My Microsoft access number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing except Event Viewer. Somehow some activity shown yesterday on Event Viewer suddenly disappeared

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

That is it.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
8/2/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. What email service are you using in your MS Outlook?
  3. What version of MS Outlook are you using -- 2010, 2013 or 2016?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess