Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm trying to log into my email and when I do its asking for…

Customer Question
I'm trying to log...

I'm trying to log into my email and when I do its asking for security info. It has an old email that I don't use and then one that's my husbands and a phjone number that is no longer I service. Now I cant find a way to get into my email. Can you help

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The phone number is ***** old one and want to put in a new one. As far as a security question, I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/2/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address that you need help with?