Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My yahoo email continues to receive email fine, but it has

Customer Question

my yahoo email continues to receive email fine, but it has not let me send out emails for over a year. (instead I use hotmail for that.) However, can you fix this Yahoo sending out emails problem for me? Thank you.
JA: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Yahoo from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: My internet connection is fine. I think from a browser.
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: I really wouldn't know how to check for that.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can't think of anything else.
Category: Email
Expert:  PC_Wizzard replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Do you get any errors trying to send?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No, I do not prefer you to do anything else, except refund the $53 to my credit card which Yahoo obtained by trickery and fraud by saying it would only be $5. Or else I shall notify the authorities. as well as other means to expose Yahoo as fraud & corrupt.
Expert:  Richard Freese replied 2 months ago.

Hello; Do you still need assistance with this problem?