Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to use Map Quest. I keep getting instructions to…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to use Map Quest. I keep getting instructions to download another program. Eventually, I get the message that I have done something wrong. It has been a couple of years since I used MapQuest. What's up?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook and I use a Mac

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Webbrowser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am stuck. I just open Map quest. type in my address and the destination. I then receive instructions to download and download. THis is crazy. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

I want to use Map Quest to find the route to a nearby friends home.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/2/2017
Email technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

Are you using the Map Quest website?

I don't understand what I am getting into. THIS IS NOT WORKING. I want to use Map Quest. Can you help me do that.
I don't understand what I am getting into. PLEASE HELP

I can help you with that of course.

Please go to this link: https://www.mapquest.com/directions

Enter the address of where you will start your trip, then enter the address for your friends house

Still with me?