Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

It's been over 2 weeks and Facebook hasn't enabled me to

Customer Question

It's been over 2 weeks and Facebook hasn't enabled me to advertise. You flagged my account for unusual activity. I filled out the form you provided at least 5 times and you said you'd get back to me, so far that hasn't happened. What is taking FB so long to enable my Ad Manager so I can draw customers to my site; thinktops.network.
JA: When did you last update Facebook?
Customer: Back in June.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?
Customer: I've done everything you asked, I but I haven't heard from you regarding enabling my Ad account it been over two weeks.
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want my account to be enabled so I can use traffic engines that tie into FB for my ads.
Category: Email
Expert:  Samuel Kresslein replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.