Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We have a g suite account in our office and today our

Customer Question
We have a g...

We have a g suite account in our office and today our account was deleted

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I accidentily deleted my G Suite account and we have lost all of our company email accounts. What can I do to restore ASAP

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

JUst this

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 year ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Is the account an admin account of your custom domain managed by G Suite?

Hello, do you still need our help here?