Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Somehow my old email address and my new email address shhow

Customer Question

Somehow my old email address and my new email address shhow no valid ID configuration. ***@******.***, and new one***@******.***..for changing old contract.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: It was san diego @rr.com From time warner, then to Spectrum. Confusing
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Thunderbird mail at***@******.***. It was working, now neither of them are working
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: talked to Spectrum with 3 tech engineers trying to work things out..still up in the air. So I am trying you. I have used you several times in the past and know you can help me. My name is***** and you will have records of my computer and laptop as well in your files.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I wanted to get back my san.rr.com, but then they insisted on deleting the san.rr.com, and have given me twc.com. It worked for a few days, now it shows no internet connection. By the way, I just had total knee replacement 2 weeks ago, and i am not having very much fun with my computer, etc.
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

> shhow no valid ID configuration

Are you referring to an error given by an email program? If yes, what's the program?

Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

Hello there, do you still need our help here?