Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have forgotten my password for my email account. When I…

Customer Question
Hi, I have forgotten...

Hi, I have forgotten my password ***** my email account. When I select the 'forgotten password' button it sends an email to the account which I cannot log into. How can I contact somebody regarding changing my password, referably over the phone. preferably**

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No, just on an old computer that has crashed.. I have just bought a new device as the old one no longer works at all.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I dont think so, it doesnt give me an option to send the new password ***** a phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

No thankyou, thats all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/2/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 11 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer tech support, thank you for utilizing our services.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing issue issue. I will do my best to help and fix it.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 11 months ago

What email is it?

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 11 months ago

give me the date of birth in the account and the registered phone number.

08-12-1961
and the registered phone number is ***** 9295 6990
or it may be my mobile, im unsure.. which is (+61) 0404 976 517
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 11 months ago

what is the username of iprimus?

do you mean my email address?
anthonysouthwell01
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 11 months ago

your account seems to be locked up by the admin. When was it that you logged in successfully and had access to the email account?