Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

First I have to ask, how much will it cost me? Thnak you I…

Customer Question
First I have to...

First I have to ask, how much will it cost me?

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Email Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Thnak you I will have to pass.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Several, ididn't get anywhere.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

If you will promise me that you will not let the price will pass 35.00. Then I will say yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/2/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 11 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hello, I can't see a specific issue in your chat with the online reception desk. Can I know the specific issue please? Related to your Gmail?