bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Experience:  CISM / CISSP / MCSD - Azure Solutions Architect / MCSE - Cloud Platform and Infrastructure / MS MVP
96068672

I have rr and have deleted my inbox how do I get it back,

Customer Question

I have rr and have deleted my inbox how do I get it back
JA: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?
Customer: Yes but I'm not getting any new mail
JA: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?
Customer: Road runner with spectrum
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just get my inbox back
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

If you mean you have deleted the email address then you can get the address from your account settings. BUT please be aware of two things:

1. Be quick, otherwise someone else might have asked for the same email address. If someone used it already, you can't get it back.

2. The old emails of the delete account can be recovered, only the email address can be restored (if it is still available, see point 1).

Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

Hello, are you still there?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't owe you the $48 you have billed me since I couldn't read your response since my inbox was deleted. I got a simple answer from apple.com with no expense incurred.
Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for your feedback. If you believe you have found your solution with help from Apple, it is great. Please speak with JustAnswer Customer Care to get refund. Thanks for using JustAnswer.