Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a new computer. How d I set up my email. HP W2072a.

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new computer. How d I set up my email.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

HP W2072a. with Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

In the past I have had a 'Mail' icon

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't tried any

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/2/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 11 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a few minutes to review your question. Thanks.

For Windows 7, it doesn't come with a built-in mail application by default. In the days back to Windows 7 age, most users used Windows Live Mail recommended by Microsoft, now this product has been discontinued by Microsoft. Therefore, you have to choose other products today, such as Outlook from Microsoft or Thunderbird from Mozilla, both are free.